What are the uses of outdoor sports gloves? Features of Outdoor Sports Gloves
Posted by Admin | 30 Mar
[Introduction]: Outdoor sports gloves look useless. They are no different from thick casual gloves, but they are comfortable to use. They look very thin and durable. It is not easy to be worn, which can be said to be the safety guardian of our hands when exercising outdoors. It is especially important to have a pair of gloves that are waterproof and breathable, have strong palm grip, flexible fingers, and good thermal properties.
Gloves are very common in our daily life, whether it is men's or women's. Full-finger gloves or fingerless gloves, all kinds of dazzling array. But if we go outdoors, we need to prepare professional outdoor gloves. A pair of handy outdoor gloves is crucial for outdoor enthusiasts. Especially in winter, when the weather is dry and the environment is dry, we must pay attention to the protection of our hands.
In outdoor sports, activities such as forest crossing, field climbing, and skiing all require hands to hold trekking poles, climb forests, rocks and sliding poles. The hands will produce a lot of sweat, which will make the palms very uncomfortable. Wet and slippery, which reduces the holding ability of the palm. At this time, a pair of gloves with waterproof and moisture permeability, strong palm grip, flexible fingers, and good thermal performance are needed.
1. Breathable. In order to avoid the sultry heat of wearing gloves, the surface material is made of mesh cloth, lycra cloth, three-layer cloth commonly known as sandwich mesh cloth, and functional composite cloth composed of three layers of cloth. Among them, lycra cloth has good elasticity and is the most widely used. The functional composite cloth is composed of the outermost mesh cloth, the middle layer of waterproof and breathable membrane and the inner layer of brushed cloth.
2. Wipe sweat. It is made of terry cloth, which is mainly used to wipe off the sweat that affects the line of sight instead of wiping the whole face in a large area. Therefore, the terry cloth is generally designed at the thumb, which is convenient for the rider to wipe.
3. Shock absorption. The shock-absorbing effect of the glove lining is foam, EVA, memory foam, and shock-absorbing gel (Gel). Professional-grade cycling gloves are commonly used for memory foam and shock-absorbing gel. You can easily identify them when purchasing: press the pad At the top, the foam with poor elasticity is memory foam, the one that can bounce slowly is memory foam, and the one with elasticity and sliding feeling is shock-absorbing gel.
Because the memory foam has a ring-grip shape, it can better hold the handlebars of the bicycle. Compared with shock-absorbing gel, the shock-absorbing performance is slightly worse, but it is suitable for road or recreational vehicle gloves when riding on flat terrain. Off-road vehicles and extreme sports vehicles are more suitable for using shock-absorbing glue to prevent shocks and provide support and protection when slipping.
4. Non-slip. The material attached to the main body is mostly used in the protruding part of the hand to make a fist. In the early days, the less environmentally friendly but low-cost PVC was used. Recently, it has been banned by developed countries. Therefore, it is extended to the most common PU material, which is more expensive than PVC. Environmentally friendly. In addition, there is silicone with better anti-slip effect. Silicone is more difficult to process and has high production cost. It is mostly used in advanced gloves and special-purpose gloves.
5. Subject. Most of them are made of microfiber leather, which has strong wear resistance and moderate hand fit, which is the largest part of the palm.
Outdoor sports gloves look useless. They are no different from thick casual gloves, but they are comfortable to use. They look very thin and durable. It is not easy to be worn, which can be said to be the safety guardian of our hands when exercising outdoors.